Author Topic: CSY 44 W/O "Surprise" For Sale  (Read 500 times)

svsurprise

• View Profile
CSY 44 W/O "Surprise" For Sale
« on: July 28, 2020, 06:23:14 am »
I've decided to sell my CSY 44 w/o "Surprise".  She is currently located in Deltaville VA but should be moving south in late September or October.  At the time of this post she is in the water but due to be hauled out for an insurance survey and I'll likely leave her out of the water until bottom painted and spashed in the fall. She is currently not listed with a broker.  The asking price is $84,500.

I purchased her about 5 years ago and have done extensive repairs and improvements so much of the gear is new.  I've taken her to the Bahamas twice in that time and when I moved her to Deltaville in May 2020 everything was working.

I foolishly obtained a dog last year and I need to find a more dog-friendly boat.  I'm getting too old to be lifting a 60lb dog on and off  >:(.

Particulars:
Solent rig with two jibs on roller furling and a hank on staysail (working jib 3 yrs old)
Roller furling main (brand new North main)
Spinnaker
Perkins 4236 diesel with about 4,000 hrs
Maxprop
Bowthruster
Simrad chart plotter, radar, autopilot and VHF w/AIS
Adler Barbour refrigeration
Webasto AC in forward cabin
Manson spade anchor with Lofrans windlass and 200' chain
Dingy davits
400W Solar
Dodger, bimini and cockpit enclosure
9' Caribe dinghy

There are way too many other things to list in this post but if there are any questions please let me know.  You can contact me by replying to this post or via email at svsurprise44 at gmail.com
Don
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 05:09:54 pm by svsurprise »