Author Topic: Contessa Sold in Grenada 10/26/2019  (Read 178 times)

LittleSkipper

• Enjoying the good life.
    • View Profile
    • Contessa Sailing Blog
  • Boat Type: CSY 44 WT
  • Boat Name: Contessa
Contessa Sold in Grenada 10/26/2019
« on: January 06, 2020, 01:36:13 pm »
Hi Everyone,

Tracy and I sold our CSY 44 walkthrough after enjoying her in the Caribbean for a few of years.  A young Singaporean by the name of Yang purchased her.  We bought her from Jeff and Carolee Kingdon in Grenada.  We enjoyed sailing her up to Culebra PR and back to Grenada. After the sale we helped deliver her to Puerto Rico for the new owner.  We thoroughly enjoyed owning Contessa, one of only 3 ketch rigged version of the CSY44. We hope Yang, the new owner, will live happily aboard her.  He has renamed her Medusa after a special Hammerhead shark found near the Bimini Shark Lab.

We had many special moments aboard Contessa: family visits, our youngest grandchild, swimming with the turtles at Tobago Cays.  My favorite was finding a 65lb Mantus anchor at the bottom of Lindbergh Bay St Thomas. It was in very good condition and had no chain nor rode attached.

Thank you everyone for your help with our adventure.  This website was very helpful. I would especially like to thank Sherry and Dave on Soggy Paws for their help and their ongoing work supporting this site.

Martin Tullier
Martin,Tracy & Jelliebean