Author Topic: Bad Ass CSY 33 for sale!!  (Read 24 times)

Rick - Rhapsody

• View Profile
  • Boat Type: CSY 33
  • Boat Name: Rhapsody
Bad Ass CSY 33 for sale!!
« on: January 08, 2019, 10:25:50 AM »
With a bit of sadness I am putting up for sale my pride and joy. My CSY 33 "Rhapsody". She is the Rolls Royce of CSY 33s. I've had her for almost 3 years and have been prepping the boat for a trip across the Pacific. I've already sailed her in some significant weather and she handles like a beast, the more the wind picks up the more she likes it. I've come across a job opportunity that I can not say no to, which is why I'm selling the boat. I've been working on yachts for a few years and have done my best to maintain my CSY 33 at the highest level possible for her age.

- *More pictures coming in the next week when I'm back on the boat

Improvements in the last year and a half include:
- New Doyle Mainsail 2017
- New Doyle Genoa 2018
- Serviced Staysail
- New Standing Rigging 2018
- Installed New Katadyn 40e 12V Watermaker 2018
- New Garmin Chartplotter 2018
- Decks Sanded down, Primed with epoxy, and repainted surfaces and rebedded all hardware 2018
- New 400W True Sinewave Inverter
- 4 new 6 volt Deka Batteries
- Sanded bottom down to bare glass, dried out hull, fiberglassed, faired and put 4 coats of petit protect on the bottom and two coats of Trinidad Pro bottom paint 2017
- Rudder dropped and re-fiberglassed and resealed in 2017
- All new Perko Heavy Duty Seacocks and through hulls installed 2017
- New, bladder water tanks installed 2017, along with new fresh water plumbing
- 2 New Bilge Pumps 2017
- Cutlass Bearing 2017
- added two flexible 100 Watt solar panels on Bimini, Total Solar is now 375 watts 2018
- Serviced winches 2018
- New Halyards late 2017
- New mainsheet Hardware, Blocks, 2017
- New, extremely reliable and accurate depth transducer and depth display (Raymarine) 2017
- New Stuffing box packing 2017 GFO
- New Mainsail cover 2017
- Lee cloths 2018
- Interior cabin top painted 2018

Boat also comes with:
- 44lb Rocna anchor with 215ft of 5/16 chain and 250ft of 3/4inch nylon rode
- Fortress FX-23 anchor with 10ft of 3/8 chain and 150ft of nylon rode
- Fortess FX-55 Storm anchor with 65ft of 3/8 chain and 100ft of nylon rode
- Simrad WP32 Wheelpilot Autopilot works great
- Great running 8hp Yamaha 2 stroke (the RIB is negotiable 2017 highfield UL-290)
- Perkins 4.108 51hp engine, all oil changes and filter changes on time, engine runs incredibly well, its a beast!
- Genoa and Staysail on Profurl Furlers
- Two VHF radios and a handheld
- 50 Gal Fuel Tank
- 100 Gal of water after the conversion to new tanks
- Simpson Lowrance 555 manual windlass works great
- Shipmate propane 3 burner stove in galley, Best propane stove I've seen on a boat.
- Built in, Propane locker in cockpit fits two aluminum tanks, electric solenoid valve switch at nav table.
-SEA 235 SSB Transceiver
- 406mhz EPIRB
- Boat comes with an absurd amount of spare parts and tools including spare alternator, water pump housing, propellor, water pump, watermaker filters, electrical spares, bulbs, fuel and oil filters, hose clamps, goops and glues, gaskets, rebuild kits, paint, to much stuff to name honestly.

THIS BOAT IS READY TO HIT THE OPEN OCEAN! Hoping it goes to someone cool with a dream of sailing far away who will treat the boat with the respect it deserves.

Any questions just ask. 42K or best offer.

Rick Rodriguez
captain.rickrod@gmail.com
305-304-2344